Sharing With Love

Monday, October 11, 2010

Review : Eat Love Pray by Elizabeth Gilbert. Part 1

I can’t wait to watch the movie Eat Pray Love when it comes to our local cinema screens soon. When I read the first few pages, I just had to go on reading. She’s such a good writer and very funny too. This book is about how she picks herself up after she goes into depression from a failed marriage. I’ve just finished the part where she has spent the first four months in Italy. I admire the way she is still able to stay so humorous despite the depression she was going through.
I envy her. Imagine being able to drop everything and run off to do the thing she’s been dying to do for so long. In this case, she moves to Italy to learn the language and culture because she had always wanted to.

I can also relate to her fears of committing to a marriage and having a baby. Perhaps that is why this book strikes a chord with me so much. I shall read on and give more reviews as I progress through the book. To be continued…

Get the Book from Amazon:


Get the Kindle Version from Amazon: