Sharing With Love

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Glee Season 1, Episode 20.

Hello. This is Cuchee the couch potato, guest blogger for Fragments, back with another review of last night’s episode of Glee. The common theme for last night’s episode seemed to be about ‘Being yourself’. Mooooo! That’s right. Now that’s something I can identify with. Sometimes I forget I’m just cow and not human and that cows should be leading a normal life out there in the fields chomping grass and all. But in this city area? No way.

Ok, back to the show, Tina has trouble being herself when her school principal tells her that she can’t stick to her gothic style of dressing. Finn has trouble with Kurt being himself when he has to share a room with him because Kurt is gay. And Rachel finally meets her mother Shelby who has trouble being a normal mom because she has never been a mom to anyone. I guess the moral of the story is….it is easier to express yourself when you are yourself and not somebody else. And perhaps….to not to be superficial and pretend to be somebody else that you’re not because it shows how insecure you really are. Ahh….that reminds me of somebody I know who likes putting on a fake accent with a lot of exaggerated mama-drama attention. Hmm, maybe I should get this person to watch this episode of Glee… Oh by the way, they had to sing a few Lady Gaga songs in this episode. It was so cool! I loved it especially the song “Bad Romance”.

Get the Glee MP3 songs here:


Glee DVD: