Sharing With Love

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Glee Season 1, Episode 21

I’m Cuchee the Couch Potato, guest blogger for Fragments and I’m back with review of last night’s episode of Glee.   The main theme of this episode seems to be about anger.  Yeah, most of them were dealing with anger issues last night and how to get even with their source of anger. I thought it was absolutely hilarious to see how Will get even with Sue by pretending to have a thing for her. And gasp! She actually fell for it. It was so comical.  Sue has so many trophies in her house….wow, she’s like a robot who only wants to win and she doesn’t care about anyone else. Jesse, the traitor has broken up with Rachel and transferred back to his school. Gosh I hate the way he took out his anger with Rachel. Vocal Adrenaline took their anger out with New Directions through dance moves and their songs to make them feel lousy. Quinn takes her anger out through a funk song about unwed mothers. Mercedes also challenges Quinn with her own version of funk.  I think this is the second last episode before the season because the Regional’s the following episode. I wonder what is this sectional and regional thing about. It looks like an inter-school competition that is done regularly among the high schools. I’m not so familiar with the US education system, you see. Anyway, I think the story should end happily with New Directions winning the prize…we’ll see about that in the next episode.  Till then, this is Cuchee signing off.



Glee: The Complete First Season