Sharing With Love

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Eat Pray Love Part 10.

This will be my final review for Eat, Pray, Love . I had finally finished reading the book last night. It ended with a happy note for her. Overall, I have enjoyed the book. I like her sense of humour and her writing style. I also enjoyed reading about her experiences in Italy, India and Indonesia. However, I’m not really a sucker for romance stories which was how the last part of the story ended with. But nevertheless, I’m happy for her that she has found love to fill up the empty space in her heart.
This book also has a chapter of her next book ‘Committed’ which is a continuation of Eat, Pray, Love . The gist of the next book is about how she and her beau will finally get married after overcoming their fear of marriage… Will I get her next book to read? Or will it be another book of another genre? Find out at the next review.