Sharing With Love

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Eat Pray Love Part 6.

And now, back to my reading on Eat, Pray, Love . I’m now reading the part where Liz has already left India and is now in Bali Indonesia. In the first few chapters I learnt a few things about the Balinese. They are very friendly and positive and they have a very organized culture. You can even tell from their names if they are the first, second, third or fourth child in the family. Most of them are of royal descend. Come to think of it, I used to have a Balinese colleague who had some royal ties in her hometown and now I also know she is the second child in the family from her name! I find facts like these so intriguing. Maybe one day I would like to visit Bali too. It sounds like a beautiful place. To be continued in another review as the reading continues…