Sharing With Love

Monday, October 18, 2010

Eat Pray Love Part 5.

And now back to my reading on Eat, Pray, Love . I’m still at the part where Liz is in India. She has now learnt to control her emotions and improved her meditation techniques. It’s pretty interesting because I learnt something from her writing too. She got me interested in exploring meditation. At this point in the story, Liz has decided that she will not tour the rest of India but continue to stay at the Ashram. More interesting things have happened there and she has made some good friends there too. An ashram sounds like an interesting place to visit. I’m not sure I can put up with the conditions there though… I wonder if there is a health resort that caters to just yoga, meditation and healthy living….to be continued in the next review.