Sharing With Love

Monday, October 25, 2010

My tissue cover.

Yikes, my second tissue cover looks so much worse than first one. I learnt something the hard way today.  For my first tissue cover, I had used the stockinet stitch all the way and the measurements were just nice. I had the sample tissue packet next to me all the time to measure it with. However, for the second tissue cover, I had used the same number of rows but did a K5 and P5 all the way. I didn’t use a sample tissue cover as a gauge at all because I thought I could just follow the previous project’s number of rows. The length of this project turned out longer. I shouldn’t have used the same number of rows. The tension is different for different patterns. I should have known better. Sigh, take a look at this. The project looks distorted. But I’m not going to waste this. The project is still usable but not presentable.