Sharing With Love

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Glee Season 1, Episode 19.

Yo, my name is Cuchee the couch potato and I’m a guest blogger taking over the section on reviews for some TV shows. What? You’re surprised to see a cow like me writing a review instead of the usual writer Mudpie? Well dig this. I’m a talented and educated cow, okay. If this goes well, you’ll be seeing a lot of me mooing around here on TV shows and maybe even Movies too.

Ok and now for the review. Last night’s episode on Glee was about Dreams. Mr Will Shuester meets his high school rival, Bryan Ryan (were the writers being funny when they created this character’s name?) from his days as a Glee club member. Bryan Ryan’s dream was to go into Broadway but he never made it so he ventured into a string of some businesses. He is now back as a member of the board of school directors and he wants to crush the Glee club. Oh my, when the 2 of them sing together, they’re good! Will Schuester can really hit the high notes man! And wait a minute…Sue Sylvester went to the same audition as Shuester and Ryan? We all know that she hates the Glee club and is always scheming to crush the club. But deep inside, she is really a fan of music and the performing arts….well that’s what is seems to me.

Artie has to face the reality that he will never be able to accomplish his dream of walking and dancing again. He knows that he has to be realistic and focus on dreams that he can work on. Oh and Tina has the hots for him too. Meanwhile, we also learn that Rachel’s dream is to meet her mother who left her after she was born. We find out who her real mother is and now I wonder if Jesse really has feelings for Rachel at all. We just know that he was planted into the Glee club by her mother to deliver that tape to Rachel. And gosh, does Rachel’s mother really look like her! I mean…they look like real life blood relatives! I checked the net and nope they are not related in real life, just reel life. They’re both actresses with very similar backgrounds. They do make a perfect mother-daughter duo though, don’t you think?

This reminds me of my calf days in a farm. My dream was to become a Broadway cow in New York…but look at me now. I’m just a couch potato writing reviews for TV and movies….sigh. Ok, enough about me. Till the next review. This is Cuchee signing off as a guest blogger. Moooooo! Oops, I’m mean Ciao!

These are great MP3 from Glee




Check out the Glee DVDs Too!