Sharing With Love

Monday, November 15, 2010

Twilight part 5.

Hooray! I’ve finally finished reading the book. Overall, this story is too mushy for my liking. Girls who have fantasies about soppy romances will definitely enjoy this book. What I don’t know is, If James the bad vampire, got away or got killed by Cullens. Bella was the damsel in distress throughout the story and Edward has been her constant savior. They are so in love that Bella doesn’t want Edward to leave her side and Edwards in turn always promises to be there for her no matter what. (rolling eyes up). Maybe if I had read this book a few years ago, I would have floated in the air with this sort of romantic tale and dream of being like Bella. Now that the realities of life have sunk in years later, I can’t really bring myself to go gaga over this romantic tale of a vegetarian vampire and human. Well, fairytale romance only happens to other people and perhaps for some of you out there too. Not to me though. I’ve given up hope on such crap. Surprise me, please. So will I read the next book of the Twilight saga (Eclipse)? Hmmm… you’ll find out soon at my next book review. Till then, this is Fluffy signing off.