Sharing With Love

Monday, November 08, 2010

Twilight Part 3.

Yo this is Fluffy here back with my update on the Twilight book by Stephanie Meyer that I’m currently reading. I’m now somewhere in the middle of the book. So far Bella has been the constant damsel in distress and Edward has always been coming to her rescue. (rolling eyes up). A typical mushy romance story complete with a knight in shiny armor. As at in this point in the story, I now know why Edward has been acting weird in front of her and why he took a sniff at her on her first day at school. I think Stephanie Meyer is very skillful writer. This romance story comes with a slightly different angle. The conflict is interesting. What if a lion falls in love with a lamb and vice versa? Can the lion resist the urge to kill the lamb? This is like a Romeo and Juliet story – forbidden love. Can their love stand the test of time and circumstances? And so readers will be intrigued to read on more. This is a good one. Till my next review. This is Fluffy signing off as guest blogger for Fragments.