Sharing With Love

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Lost Symbol Part 3.

I’m now one quarter into the book. The story is still thick with a lot of suspense. Robert Langdon is still being interrogated by the CIA woman, Sato. Something tells me that she is not a good person even though she is from the CIA. And the crazy man who became a mason member is now a short distance from Pod 5. He might kill Katherine Soleman anytime. Trouble is brewing deeper already. Who is this crazy Mal’ahk anyway? Why is he so obsessed with finding out the forbidden knowledge? Each chapter has a never ending cliffhanger. It’s so hard to put the damn book down, know what I mean?

Ok, he got me hooked. Night after night, I turned page after page wanting more. I’ve not heard of some of the esoteric groups mentioned and I had to surf the net to find out more. I googled so many of the terms mentioned like Metasystems, George Washington Zeus, The Apotheosis of George Washington Painting at the Capitol Rotunda, the Rosicrucian and The Alum bra and the Illuminati. There are so many secret societies out there. How much of what he writes is fact and fiction? He has stirred my curiosity. Are the rest of his books like that too? Till my next review…



FYI, Fluffy the cub reporter is a guest blogger for Fragments. She’s now reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown on my behalf.