Sharing With Love

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Glee Season 1, Episode 22.

Yo this is Cuchee the Couch potato again. Last night, I saw the last episode of Glee and I found the show a bit emotional. The theme seems to be about second chances. It was New Directions versus Vocal Adrenaline at the Regionals – an inter-school choir competition. I know this is only a show and there’ll be season 2 but I actually felt my heart crashing against my ribcage as the judges read out the verdict of the winner for the Regionals. There were so many obstacles in the way. Sue was one of the judges and she’s a major threat to the club but….she’ll surprise us at the end of the episode. The judges actually voted for Vocal Adrenaline because they have better costumes? Huh? Yeah… how could they?....actually both groups were good… the Glee club actually thought that this was the end. They sang a tribute to their teacher who made them who they are in the glee. I don’t know if it was PMS or what, I was so moved by their singing actually. Hahaha….then we see Sue Sylvester standing in the background looking like she cared. Ha! She actually has a heart after all!! Later we learn that she spoke to the principal to give Glee another year…and she had actually voted for New Directions at the regionals but she was outnumbered by the rest of the judges….but the Glee club gets a second chance to exist thanks to her. Hooray! (I already expected to see them in season 2).

Quinn will also give birth to her baby at this episode. Her mother wants a second chance with her and she wants Quinn to move back in with her. Her dad was kicked out of the house for having an affair. Oh, the interesting thing about Quinn in this show is ….I noticed that no matter how pregnant Quinn is, she still managed to dance and hiphop around in the past few episodes. Hahaha! She even fitted so well into her costumes. Hahaha!

And now back to my thoughts on the show…Rachel’s mom, the choir master (shall we call her that?) for Vocal Adrenaline wants a second chance to have a family. She felt she missed out so much when she left Rachel years ago so she decides to adopt Quinn’s baby. Quinn has a second chance to get on with her life now that her pregnancy is over. Will she live her next year of high school better and be more responsible? We’ll find out in season 2 when I get to watch it. I was so sad that this season has come to an end and I can’t wait for season 2 to come on air. Next week, they’ll be showing The Samurai Girl. I’m not sure if I’ll follow that program….let’s see how it goes. Ok, it’s time to sign off till my next review. Chaoz! Mooooo!