Sharing With Love

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sicko or prankster in the neighbourhood?

Yo, this Fluffy the cub reporter and I’m a guest blogger for Fragments. This is my first real cub reporting for the month.  (growl!) and I have some news for you. Every morning as I stroll out onto the street, I always notice a bra strewn among the wall shrubs near the sidewalk. I’m not sure if our road sweepers help remove them but as soon as they remove this garment, another bra will appear among the tendrils a few days later. And this morning, I found not one but three bras tossed among the growth.


I’m guessing that there is a sicko in the neighbourhood who goes around stealing bras from people’s laundry and tossing them in that area. The sidewalk is a quite an open area with lot of human traffic. There is certainly no place for hanky-panky stuff around here,  just sickos I guess.  I hope they get the culprit soon.  If they don’t, I’m going to get my friends from the zoo to eat him up. (growl!!) I’m a vegetarian cub by the way, you know, like Edward Cullen. (chuckles)