Sharing With Love

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last night, I had a bloated stomach again. I’m not sure why. It could be that lately I haven’t been going to the toilet regularly. I don’t really have a healthy digestive systemj you see. I quickly got into vajrasana pose after dinner and after that, I felt a certain amount of relieve. I’m so glad for vajrasana. I hate taking pills for stomach disorders so if yoga can help me avoid it, why not? I prefer natural healing where possible

My stomach has been so terribly bloated lately. I haven’t been going to the toilet regularly and I’ve been relying on Vajrasana after each meal to help me feel better. There is a group of asanas that I’m doing now to help me with this problem. The cobra, the locust and bow helps massage my tummy when I lie on the floor and get into the pose. My teacher says whenever she has constipation, she would do the Bow for a few minutes and after that she would go to the toilet immediately. For me, I have a more stubborn system. When I do the bow at night, the result only comes the next morning after breakfast. I must remember to do these asanas everyday….