Sharing With Love

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Lost Symbol Part 5.

It’s been a week since I started reading the book. I’m so surprise that I’ve reached almost the middle of the book. I usually take a while to read thick novels if I only read a few chapters every night.

The suspense in the book is so powerful that my heart was pounding hard when Katherine was running away from Mal’Ahk. Goodness, Mal’Ahk is a crazy man! Meanwhile the Masonic facts are getting more and more bizarre and interesting. Woah…new world order? Secret passages that take you under the city to another building? Oh! And those symbols on the pyramid, the one where the alphabets were drawn on grids and planes. I know those Masonic codes too! But I didn’t know they were Masonic codes. I had learnt those codes from a detective handbook I once read as a kid. Haha! To be continued….



FYI, Fluffy the cub reporter is a guest blogger for Fragments. She’s now reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown on my behalf.