Sharing With Love

Monday, January 10, 2011

REIKI

Lately, I’ve taken an interest in Reiki because it seems to work when I tried a bit of it from reading a library book about it. I’m intrigued by the fact you can use Qi from your body to heal yourself. I seemed to sleep better when I gave myself full treatment using the techniques described in the book. If I can heal myself from the indigestion problems , insomnia,  stress, constipation and what not, wouldn’t that be lovely? If there is a way to heal oneself without taking medication, why not? I’ve been considering taking the reiki course but unfortunately, the ones in our town is either a bit too far or the timing of the classes just ain’t right.  There seem to be so many online home study courses. I might consider those instead. Let’s see how it goes. Meanwhile, I’m  now practicing reiki on my own using instructions from a book.