Sharing With Love

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ANGELS AND DEMONS PART 2

Last night, I read another 9 chapters of Angels And Demons . The story got more and more bizarre and the writer kept me hanging on to each page. First I learnt that the murdered victim who is a physicist has a daughter. Then when I found out that he is also Catholic Priest, it didn’t make sense. But a couple of pages later, it slowly began to make sense. The catholic priest had adopted a girl from a home. (is that possible in real life?) He then left the monastery to study physics which later landed him a job with CERN. (Can a person be a priest and a physicist at the same time?) Ok…interesting way of getting a reader’s attention. I’m skeptical of the story of the illuminati and the Catholic Church. Please tell me that it’s all fiction. Would the church really torture scientists because they chose a scientific theory over God? Come on! Something tells me that The Da Vinci Code is equally bizarre to Angels and Demons. In the Lost Symbol, we had a severed hand of a freemason member. In Angels an Demons, there is …. a stolen eye. Yucks. We are not told of why the eye is significant until a few pages later. (another hook). Yucks!!! Yucks! I’m not going to say why here. Puke! Anyway, that’s where I stopped last night. I can’t wait to continue reading tonight. Till the next review.