Sharing With Love

Monday, January 24, 2011

Angels And Demons Part 9

And now back to my reading on Angels And Demons .

Throughout the weekend, I only managed to read a few chapters because I was busy. It seems like we’re having one climax after another in the story. Robert didn’t manage to save any of the cardinals and they all died pitifully. The last one was branded with the word ‘Water’. Just when I thought I had reached the climax of the story, there is a new development in the story. There is going to be another murder. As at this point in the story, we know that somebody known as ‘The eleventh hour Samaritan’ is coming to see the camerlengo and this person is going to kill and brand the camerlengo. According to the killer of the 4 cardinals, this person is the leader of the illuminati and this person is going to kill the camerlengo himself and Robert has no way of stopping him. Then in the next scene, we see the director of CERN approaching the camerlengo’s office. Ok, I see a parallel line to the Lost Symbol here. I have a feeling that there is a twist waiting for us in the story. It is going to shock us I know it will. Unfortunately, I was too tired to go on reading so I had to stop. I’ll find out tonight when I get back to the reading.