Sharing With Love

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angels And Demons Part 7

And now back to my reading on Angels And Demons .

In last night’s reading of the book, Robert Langdon is still busy searching for the clue to the next place that the killer will strike. He is almost killed in the archives room when the oxygen and lights of the room were shut off but he survived. Meanwhile Vittoria is taken to see the body of the pope and she confirms that he was indeed poisoned. I stopped at the part where they are heading for the third church where the killer will strike. Thanks to the BBC news reporter, the killer now recognizes both Robert Langdon and Vittoria. He is waiting for them and has been instructed to kill them. I know they will definitely get out of this one because the good guys will eventually win. But since there is about a quarter of the book to go, I know that the killer will be allowed to flex his muscles. The climax of the story is almost here I guess. To be continued after my next reading tonight…