Sharing With Love

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Angels And Demons Part 6

And now back to my reading on Angels And Demons . Last night I read another 11 or 12 chapters of the book. Robert Langdon and his team managed to get to the second place in time but the place was too crowded. They didn’t spot the killer anywhere but they found the body of the second cardinal branded with the word “Air”. To make it worse, the BBC reporter had filmed the whole thing and released the footage to the media. I stopped at the part where Robert is back at the archives trying to figure out where is the next place that the killer is due to strike. Meanwhile, the rest of the team learned from the news that the pope did not die of a stroke but was poisoned by the illuminati and since only insiders are familiar with his medication, the person responsible is someone on the inside. I’m expecting a twist in the story. The character that we think is the most innocent will most likely the person responsible. So that’s where I stopped in the book so far. Till my next reading session….