Sharing With Love

Thursday, September 09, 2010

SEM3 : Testing that memory on the prefixes.

The saga on testing the theories on Master Your Memory continues. It's been a week since I started testing the SEM3 method. I've finished memorizing all the prefixes in sequential order however, sometimes I have problems recalling some of the data. I note that whenever I'm tired, it's also hard to remember things. Also, whenever the visual image is not strong enough, the data that I'm trying to remember will not make much of an impression on my memory at all. Overall I would say I can recall about 80% of the 85 prefixes listed in  Master Your Memory. I have to fine tune my visual images for the data that I can't recall.

So far, I've used up the matrix cell numbers 5000 to 5085. My next task would be to continue with the surfixes. Till my next update.