Sharing With Love

Friday, September 03, 2010

Knitting: My Completed Projects So far

One of the things that I aim to achieve is to use up all the wool that I've bought from the series of sales at our local store. The thing is I just can't stop myself from buying new wool because every time I pass the store, I just have to get one or two balls of wool. Check out my wool collection so far. I'm trying not to make it grow by the numbers any more. I just love to hold and touch new wool!!! My knit projects are moving at slower pace so I really have to control myself. ;-p

My first few knit projects were done on a round knitting loom because it helped me knit pretty fast. However, the problem with using the looms is that you can only use very thick wool so I had to wind the wool a few rounds and the project ended up very thick. Check out my looms below.

My Finished Projects include the 2 pouches below (the one in blue and the other in white) and a cushion cover (the large green one)



Yes, yes, I know the cushion cover looks a bit lop sided but I was a beginner back then. So it was a worth a shot. My pouches are now being used as organizers for storing toiletries and stuff. So these are my completed projects so far... For my next few projects, I hope to learn how to make some socks, leg warmers, arm warmers and maybe even a bag. Wish me luck on getting there.