Sharing With Love

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Knitting Update: Getting back to basics

Last night I stayed up late to go through some knitting stitches from an online store. I discovered that I had made some blunders in the way I increase my stitches for my "Home knitting project". It was interesting. I learnt the basic methods for increasing and decreasing stitches the proper way and how to graft 2 pieces of knitting fabrics together with a needle the invisible way. Looking at my tissue cover project earlier, I guess this came a bit too late but never mind, I can still use these ideas for my next few projects.

If you have a Kindle and want some knitting instructions online and fast, check out the the Exercises in Knitting and
The Ladies' Work-Book Containing Instructions In Knitting, Crochet, Point-Lace, etc.