Sharing With Love

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Knitting Update: I've completed another project!

Presenting My Tissue Cover!
I've some wonderful news! I've completed the 'office project'. Although I felt it wasn't really a perfect and presentable job, the tissue cover is still usable. This is the first project that I've invented by using a plastic tissue cover as a sample and gauge. I sort of miscalculated the length of the rectangle but I managed to rectify it by knitting a few extra rows. My colleagues think it's not bad too. :-)

My next lunch hour project will be an experiment on decreasing stitches. I've started the first few rows but I've not taken a picture yet. You'll probably see it in my next blog update. I'll tell you more what I'm up to with that experiment in my next update. Cheers!