Sharing With Love

Monday, December 06, 2010

What shall I do?

I’m now learning how to use photoshop elements. I thought I might share my knowledge online in this blog when I get good at it. I hope to improve the quality of my photographs before posting them online. Well, this is a possible agenda for this blog site…and…recently I’ve been interested in learning something about herbs and spices too. How about blogging about herbs and spices or something like how to save money?..... I need to do some research and write my piece first before this can materialize. Yep, lots of hard work is required….look out for it. In the near future.  I’ll take this as a learning journey. That’s what this blog Fragments is all about.  My journey to make the most out of life and to say that I’ve been there and done that. Cheers!