Sharing With Love

Friday, December 03, 2010

Learn Russian with SEM 3 Part 18

And now, it’s time for another 5 Russian words using the SEM3 method from Tony Buzan’s Master Your Memory

5396 - Russian girl is mingling at the beach with other wives. (Why) She has a dog called Poochie-moochie. (Pochemu)

5397- Russian girl is mingling at the book club WITH some asses. (S)

5398- Russian girl is mingling at the beefcakes club and she is shouting Yes Darling! (Da)

5399- Russian girl is mingling with some babes like YOU and vooee (Vyi)

5400- Russian girl is mingling with a group of PHD students who are writing their own thesis. She takes a vase and hands it to a mama. “Your Vash”. Your – Vash.



Ok, I’ve finished the 100 Russian Basic words. I didn’t really enjoy doing this because I’m not familiar with the pronunciation at all. Seriously, in order to remember something better, we need to do a lot of repetition and most of all, there must be an interest in learning. That’s what I figured out during this month. Next week, I will attempt to learn 100 basic Japanese words. I hope that I would be able to do better the next round because I’m at least familiar with some Japanese words…