Sharing With Love

Friday, December 03, 2010

The Lost Symbol Part 11.

I stayed up late to read a few chapters till midnight and the story is still at its climax. I learnt something about total liquid ventilation tanks and sensory deprivation tanks. I knew they couldn’t kill the main character but for a couple of chapters I was actually led to believe that he had drowned and his spirit had floated away! The CIA has finally gotten to Robert and Katherine to rescue them… and now they have to race against time to rescue Peter Soleman. Will they get to him on time? That’s where I stopped. Another cliffhanger. Yeah…

I looked up the net on the Ancient Arabic Order of Nobels of The Mystic Shrine. Interesting. They even have a children’s hospital too. Through this book, I learnt so many new things. I wonder if there are similar organizations in other parts of the world. What about my own country? Hmmmm….



Fluffy the cub reporter is a guest blogger for Fragments. She’s currently reading The Lost Symbolby Dan Brown and writing her thoughts on the story as she progresses through the book.