Sharing With Love

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown Part 9.

The story is now about to reach its climax I guess. I’m at chapter 95. Dan Brown is certainly a skillful writer. He’s got this way of making the reader believe that the story is heading in one direction and then he ends the chapter in a cliffhanger. When I get to the next chapter, I learn that the characters have been tricked and the situation is not what it seems and the story moves in another direction. Robert and Katherine were rushing to find Peter thinking that everything is ok but… they have walked into a trap! And Sato….has surprised me. First I suspected that she was working with Mal’Ahk and then now I know why she was also interested in getting hold of the pyramid. What is it that Sata showed to Bellamy on her hi tech laptop that made him agree to help Sato? That part is still kept in suspense. Could it be the advance technology that allowed the CIA to look into the future? Last night I had to put the book down reluctantly because it was late and I had to get some sleep. One cliffhanger after another. He’s good! I will get back to the story tonight.



Fluffy the cub reporter is a guest blogger for Fragments. She’s currently reading The Lost Symbolby Dan Brown and writing her thoughts on the story as she progresses through the book.