Sharing With Love

Monday, November 14, 2011

List of Top Songs For The Week


CMA Awards full list of winners, headlined by Taylor Swift and The Band Perry
Washington Post
A giddy Taylor Swift won her second entertainer of the year award and rising sibling act The Band Perry was the night's top winner as The Country Music Association Awards celebrated the young women of country music on Wednesday night. (For a full list ...
See all stories on this topic »
The 8 Ball 11.14.11: The Top 16 Devo Songs, #8-#1
411mania.com
... 411's Wyatt E. concludes his look at the top 16 Devo songs of all-time! Check out the full article to see which songs made the list from #8 - #1! I have no useless intro this week, but I do have an interesting anecdote. You know, it's weird. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Plan your weekend: Music with a twist
Washington Post (blog)
(Julienne Schaer) Every week we gather a list of the best events for the weekend, This weekend's lineup includes several unconventional shows for music lovers. Here are some things we're excited about: First is the Friday screening of "Everyday ...
See all stories on this topic »
"The X Factor": Astro tops bill on movie night
CBS News
"Simon, I'm so happy that you listened to me," crowed Scherzinger, as if listening was in Cowell's list of top ten favorite activities. Crow interrupted: "I chose my own song this week." So there. Cowell described her as "a mini-little Beyonce. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Joe Nichols: 'It's All Good' Is More Than an Album Title
Billboard
A song that could very well join that list is "I Can't Take My Eyes Off You." "It's a very flattering song," he says of the track. "It feels good, it's very complimentary to the girl you're singing to. It's about a guy who says 'No matter what's going ...
See all stories on this topic »

Billboard
Best military events
Washington Post
Thank you for writing to us about washingtonpost.com's Going Out Guide. Thank you for submitting a listing for washingtonpost.com's Going Out Guide. We will review your submission for consideration. Best military events photo.
See all stories on this topic »

Washington Post
Justin Bieber stays at No. 1.
Billboard
For the former two acts, their latest albums bring them their best sales weeks yet and highest charting sets. Wale's last release, "Attention Deficit," spent just two weeks on the list, peaking at No. 21 with a 28000 debut. Lambert's previous best ...
See all stories on this topic »
Top CMA honor goes to (Oh my gosh!) Taylor Swift
Dayton Daily News
ASSOCIATED PRESS PHOTO BY MARK HUMPHREY By Nancy Wilson, Contributing writer 1:38 PM Saturday, November 12, 2011 Another Country Music Association Awards show has come and gone this past week amid a cloud of sequins and big hair — and respect. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Brad Paisley, Ben Hayslip, Don Williams Take Top ASCAP Honors
The Boot
Singer/songwriter Georgia Middleman grew up singing along to 'I Believe in You' while Ben cited 'Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good.' "'Good Ole Boys Like Me' is at the top of the list of songs I wish I'd written," Chris DuBois told The Boot. "I love it! ...
See all stories on this topic »
Weekend Download Recommendations: Adam Sandler's Best Songs
Cinema Blend
It's funny how much this song sticks with me to this day, even though I haven't listened to it in almost five years. While writing this column, I was doing my research on what songs to put on this list, but when I listened to the "The Chanukah Song" ...
See all stories on this topic »

Cinema Blend

Web1 new result for List of Top Songs For The Week
 
100 top songs of the week »
100 top songs of the week. ... Countdown is now my third worst song list the conversation. My third ... Lil waynes song list the latest new albums, charts news. ...
tricatim.bloguez.com/tricatim/.../100-top-songs-of-the-week