Sharing With Love

Friday, March 18, 2011

Knitting Patterns


Is it legal to rewrite a vintage knitting pattern and claim ...
Last post: Mar 17, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 ... I bought a very old knitting pattern from someone …
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
contest knitted scarf - Knitting Daily
Last post: Mar 17, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 ... contest knitted scarf section of Knitting Daily covers what you need to know about contest knitted scarf patterns. From step-by-step contest ...
www.knittingdaily.com/media/g/colorplay.../default.aspx
Anyone have a good knitting pattern for a hat for a new born ...
4 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Mar 17, 2011
Anyone have a good knitting pattern for a hat for a new born? I think the one I have is making hats to big, though I have no idea how big a newborn's h.
www.whattoexpect.com/.../anyone-have-a-good-knitting-patte...
Knitter's Review Forums - Pattern help!
4 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Mar 17, 2011
I am not a beginning knitter but have trouble reading a pattern. I have never knit from the top down but the directions seem simple but I ...
www.knittersreview.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID...