Sharing With Love

Saturday, August 28, 2010

FOTTP Epilogue – Back in the normal world.

“Hey Penelope, what’s up?” asked Juliana on the other end of the line.

“Nothing much. Miss Flip Flop is dozing off as usual and Big Wig is sucking up to the boss. Nothing’s new here but I don’t care anymore.”

“I pity her,” Juliana said reminding her for the bad deeds accumulated at the river of stench. “Big Wig’s going to get a first class ticket to hell for sure.”

“Yeah I know,” replied Penelope.”And guess what.”

“HR apologized for the embarrassment they caused you.”

“How did you guess? I’ve also received a letter from a headhunter offering me a job.”

“So are you going to accept it?”

“Let’s see…” Penelope rubbed her hands together. It felt good to be on top of the world and she savored that moment.