Sharing With Love

Monday, August 01, 2011

Movie Reviews | Book Reviews


MetalFaceDoom Reviews Captain America: The First Avenger
Comic Book Movie
This movie like all is not without faults. I have read many reviews and I will tell what I consider to be the low points and challenge other reviews and their problems with the film. The acting, visuals, directing and script were all perfect. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Comic Book Movie
BIGBMH Reviews Captain America: The First Avenger!
Comic Book Movie
Going into the summer, this was the superhero movie I was most excited about. I saw the potential in the other ones, but Captain America felt more personal to me. As one of my top 4 favorite comic book characters, I had very high standards for a movie ...
See all stories on this topic »

Comic Book Movie
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - movie review
The Vine
It almost requires two reviews; one for people who are familiar with the original series, and one for those who will instinctively find the very premise laughable. The original Planet of the Apes, a stunning science fiction film featuring the late ...
See all stories on this topic »

Web1 new result for Movie Reviews | Book Reviews
 
Movie Reviews: The Smurfs
But here and there it is picking up some mostly favorable reviews. Neil Genzlinger in the New York Times observes that the funniest moments in the movie ...
www.imdb.com/news/ni13438660/