Sharing With Love

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hollywood Gossip


A Hollywood Anachronism, Serving Stars but Never Gossip
New York Times
In a town where gossip is the coin of the realm, Mr. Dmitrov is a sphinxlike figure who knows everything and says nothing. And, like Erich von Stroheim in "Sunset Boulevard," his loyalty to his fragile industry charges is fierce and absolute. ...
See all stories on this topic »

New York Times
Cheap Smarm & Gossip
London Free Press
1) "I didn't even know I was considered plus-sized until I came to Hollywood. I thought I was the perfect size! ... In the neighbourhood I'm from in Chicago, a 16 is normal. But in Hollywood, everyone looks exactly the same, so I stood out. ...
See all stories on this topic »
JP DEVINE: Not like in the movies
Morning Sentinel
I played a reporter, and Graves, the great Buddy Ebsen, whom you remember from "The Beverly Hillbillies," and the wonderful film and Broadway star Arthur Kennedy drew me into their circle, where I heard the greatest Hollywood gossip. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Blogs1 new result for Hollywood Gossip
 
Bristol Palin Gets a Tattoo - The Hollywood Gossip
By steve@thehollywoodgossip.com (Free Britney)
In the Palin family, "T" stands for "family." That makes perfect sense, then, why Bristol would get a cursive T tattooed on herself.
The Hollywood Gossip

Web2 new results for Hollywood Gossip
 
Bristol Palin Gets a Tattoo « Hollywood Gossip Live
Palin debuted the new tattoo, not that you can see it here, at a lunch date at Pink's Hot Dogs in West Hollywood, Calif., with Kyle and Chris Massey. ...
hollywoodgossiplive.com/celebrity.../bristol-palin-gets-a-tattoo
FRAGMENTS: Hollywood Gossip
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the latest workplace gossip is that Stephen Collins, aka the father of faith from the long-running family drama 7th ...
miyukiro.blogspot.com/2011/08/hollywood-gossip_18.html