Sharing With Love

Monday, July 18, 2011

Movie Reviews | Book Reviews


The Undefeated Movie Reviews: Terrible Doesn't Do It Justice
The Hollywood Gossip
Movie reviews of Stephen K. Bannon's Sarah Palin documentary The Undefeated are about what you'd expect. Not great from the LAME-stream media, with staunch defenders on the other end of the political spectrum. Aside from being erroneously titled (even ...
See all stories on this topic »
Movie Reviews: Roadhouse and Valhalla Rising
Raise the Hammer
It's been nearly a year since I watched it, but this movie still sticks with me. Huge impact and burnt-in images, folks! Funny, a lot of people have nothing good to say about this one but I honestly believe it's the best movie on video store shelves ...
See all stories on this topic »
How social media ruined the final Harry Potter movie for me
NERD TREK (blog)
They plow through my Facebook status stream splashing parasitic infected water in the form of movie reviews and spoilers. I live in an isolated jungle village and when I hear them coming I grab what I can and run for higher ground. ...
See all stories on this topic »

NERD TREK (blog)
Tampa's blind movie critic to go on Jimmy Kimmel
MiamiHerald.com
The former construction foreman returned to community college and wrote his first movie reviews for the school paper as a joke. He enjoyed it so much he decided to make it a career. His reviews air on radio stations around the country. ...
See all stories on this topic »

Web1 new result for Movie Reviews | Book Reviews
 
Movie Reviews: Winnie The Pooh
Movie Reviews: Winnie The Pooh. 22 hours ago | Studio Briefing - Film News | See ... 14 July 2011, 1:54 PM, PDT); The new book, Shock Value, details the ...
www.imdb.com/news/ni12862105/