Sharing With Love

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie Reviews | Book Reviews


Family movie reviews
Dubuque Telegraph Herald
What it's about: A warrior priest goes to battle against vampires in this comic-book adaptation. Good lessons/bad lessons: Sometimes, you have to go against the church to find your religion. Parents' advisory: The violence rules out younger viewers. ...
See all stories on this topic »
// Top 8 Batman Performances
411mania.com
I'll also do some movie reviews and new album reviews (I'll be anywhere the bosses let me be for the most part). That's enough rambling about me. Now lets get to my first post! I love Batman. Batman was one of the first words, along with "Nana", ...
See all stories on this topic »
Cannes 2011: Drive, clip & reviews
Awards Daily
The mile-o-meter is ticking all the way back to the 1980s on Drive, an existential heist movie that doffs its cap to the back catalogues of Walter Hill, John Carpenter and Michael Mann. Directed with savvy aplomb by the Danish film-maker Nicolas ...
See all stories on this topic »