Sharing With Love

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flash of the Tight Pants – A serial blog fiction.

This serial blog fiction was written and brought to you by yours truly. The title was intended to be a spoof of a movie. My inspiration of a serial blog came from watching too many serial dramas on TV like Lost, Fringe, Flash Forward, Prison Break and Desperate Housewives. JJ Abrams and Paul T Scheuring are some of my favourite screen writers and I hope to be able to write like them some day.


As the saying goes, we have to start somewhere somehow and that practice makes perfect. There is nothing lose by just giving it a shot. It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t work out as long as I’ve tried my best. Due to time constraints, I can only upload about 1-2 episodes per weekend. Watch out for episode one soon. Do bookmark and visit this site regularly each week. Cheerio!


Coming soon: FOTTP Episode One