Sharing With Love

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Weird Dream : The Flying Saucer and The Singapore Flyer / The Illegal Immigrant

Ok, so the number of weird dreams that I've been having lately has gone up. On Monday 5th Oct 2009, I had another weird dream. I dreamt that I was walking along the street with a friend near Marina when I saw a huge flying saucer hovering above me. It was scary and looked very real. There were flashing lights and it looked very much like a scene from the X files. I could feel the wind blowing our hair and we looked up frozen with fear. I wanted to say something but my friend asked me to keep still for fear of getting abducted by those aliens. The aliens, however, didn’t appear to have noticed us and the flying saucer flew away. We decided to rest at a nearby bus stop. We saw the space craft heading toward the Singapore Flyer which was not very far from us. That's the huge observation wheel a.k.a. Ferris wheel located along the coast of Marina. To our horror, the flying saucer started shooting laser beams. Sparks flew and soon the Singapore Flyer came loose from its mechanical system. We could hear the many screams of people down the street. There were people on board the Wheel at that time too. Maybe the aliens thought that the Wheel with its lights on was another spaceship. With great speed, the Singapore Flyer started rolling down the road and past our bus stop. The screams continued. It seemed so real in that dream. The huge Wheel rolled down the road and was suddenly sucked into the flying saucer. Then shortly after that, a huge atom-like thing, similar in size to the Singapore Flyer rolled past our bus stop too. I think I've seen that symbol somewhere. Maybe it was on iTunes.(haha!) I have no idea what was that but people were still screaming. I woke up with a fright after that... what a bad dream it was. Gee..

I had the second dream about two nights ago. In this dream, I dreamt that my colleague was an illegal immigrant. I was walking down this underpass near Parkmall when I saw him (in real life this underpass doesn't exist). He appeared to be selling stuff like clothes and souvenirs with some of his friends. The police suddenly appeared and a commotion started. Every one of them was arrested and put on handcuffs. On the way out, one of the officers pointed at him and told us that he was an illegal immigrant. Hmm... I wonder why I had that strange dream.