Sharing With Love

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Movie Reviews | Book Reviews


Book review | 'Hunger Games'
Louisville Courier-Journal
It wasn't until Hollywood announced plans for a movie adaptation starring Kentucky natives Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson that I decided to give the Games a try. I am so glad I procrastinated. If I hadn't, the wait for Suzanne Collins to write ...
See all stories on this topic »
Review: Project X
Slackerwood
By JC De Leon on March 3, 2012 - 12:30pm in I have a pretty hard and steady rule for movie reviews I write: I don't like to talk about myself. It doesn't matter what I have to say about Project X though, because there's an audience for this film, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Slackerwood
Film review: Wanderlust
Hot Air
Each year, I make a New Year's resolution to spend more time writing movie reviews, and each year I end up letting it slide. This week I decided that I would start seeing a new movie each week as a way to engage more on the entertainment industry, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Weinberg Reviews GOON
Twitch
by Scott Weinberg, March 3, 2012 5:29 PM Hockey fans don't have all that many movies to call their own. Oh sure, young movie buffs probably still have fond recollections of Disney's Mighty Ducks franchise (good lord), and those who are slightly older ...
See all stories on this topic »

Twitch
Paan Singh Tomar attracts rave reviews
Oneindia Entertainment
The movie has received rave reviews from almost film critics. The Irrfan Khan's wonderful performance and Dhulia's story and directions have been admired by reviewers. The film has been rated 3.75 out of 5. Continue to read film critics' verdict.
See all stories on this topic »
Movie Scores: How the critics rated the new movies
Boston.com
... them popular is drawing mixed and negative reviews in its opening weekend. AP Movie Critic gave the movie two stars out of four, saying: "`Project X' suggests what it might look like if the teen romp `Superbad' had been shot with the first-person, ...
See all stories on this topic »
FILM REVIEW: 'Act of Valor' worthy filmmaking
Wicked Local
Like most military veterans, I am a tough critic of all military movies. I have no affiliation with the production of this movie. Prior to viewing it this week, I read reviews that the acting was lacking and some scenes unrealistic.
See all stories on this topic »
Dr. Seuss' The Lorax Movie Review
Kidzworld Media
Zac Efron and Taylor Swift provide the voices in The Lorax, an animated film based on Dr. Seuss' bestselling book. Kidzworld has the movie review! Ted (Zac Efron) lives in the city of Thneedville - a place where no trees or nature of any kind grows.
See all stories on this topic »

Web2 new results for Movie Reviews | Book Reviews
 
'Project X' Movie Reviews: Frat Comedy Gets Rave From New York ...
The "Project X" reviews are in -- and they're terrible! ... Ultimate Party Movie | MovieFloss - Very Good Movie Reviews .... Mash-Up You've Been Waiting For · Slate Unveils New Book Review · Zachary Quinto Is New American Horror Story Lead ...
news.moviefone.com/.../project-x-movie-reviews_n_1317107...
February's 5 Word Movie Reviews – Join in & win $ for charity ...
You can add reviews to any of my past movie posts AND see who is in the ... I have a wonderful husband who never complains when I bring another book home, ...
stacybuckeye.wordpress.com/.../februarys-5-word-movie-revi...