Sharing With Love

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Movie Reviews | Book Reviews


Movie Review: Joyful Noise
The New American
The film does not shy away from spirituality. Even the title of the film is influenced by the Christian faith, as it comes from the Book of Psalms — Psalm 100, which instructs, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord." One area in which Joyful Noise ...
See all stories on this topic »
This Rotten Week: Predicting Haywire, Red Tails And Underworld: Awakening Reviews
Cinema Blend
The Rotten Watch for Underworld: Awakening is 23%. Which Rotten movie will have the highest final Tomatometer score? This Rotten Week : Predicting Haywire , Red Tails And Underworld : Awakening Reviews image.
See all stories on this topic »

Cinema Blend
Reviews for you: Mark Wahlberg in Contraband
News10.net
So upon choosing what film to watch, I had to figure out what mood I was in. I decided to watch something with decent plot, action and mindless entertainment. And that's when I saw the movie times for 'Contraband.' You can't go wrong with a movie with ...
See all stories on this topic »
Golden Globe Winners Based on Reviews and Box Office: "Moneyball" and "The ...
Movies With Butter (blog)
Since the 69th Golden Globes will be upon us soon, I'll pick what I think will win in each of the movie categories. I haven't seen most of the films, so my guesses are mostly based on the Tomatometer (including contents of individual reviews), ...
See all stories on this topic »
IDYLLWILD: Film festival getting rave reviews
InlandSoCal.com
After the awards ceremony, scheduled for 5 pm at The Rustic Theatre, there will be a second showing of three movies including the one voted as the audience favorite. "I want this to be an event that is fun. It's about more than watching a movie," said ...
See all stories on this topic »

InlandSoCal.com
Performance review: 'Jackie Five-Oh!' at the Renberg Theatre
Los Angeles Times
"In this era of dying newspapers, people were inventing newspapers to write bad reviews of 'The Addams Family' in," she grouses in her latest solo show, "Jackie Five-Oh!" Running for just two weekends at the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's Renberg Theatre, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Los Angeles Times
Belle had a ball making 'Beast'
Kansas City Star
And as a new wave of ecstatic reviews greets every re-release ("the quintessential Disney masterpiece," according to Christianity Today), Paige O'Hara, who sang the role of Belle, the "Beauty" of the title, recalls first looking at the songs by Howard ...
See all stories on this topic »

Kansas City Star
Blu-Ray Review: Glee: the Concert
Shadowlocked
I'm not even joking, I seriously procrastinated writing this review because I knew what I had to watch would be awful. I've stopped writing reviews for individual Glee episodes because the program reaches new lows every week and I can't just keep ...
See all stories on this topic »