Sharing With Love

Friday, June 10, 2011

Macro Photography | Landscape Photography| Photography Tips


What Lens Do I Need For This? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Jun 9, 2011
Jun 9, 2011 ... I really want to start Macro Photography like this… ... of lens i would need for this; obviously I know i need a macro but like; what zoom and stuff... thanks ... How's my photography? Tips to Photograph a DJ Outdoor! ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Newcomer taking the plunge - PhotoRadar Forum
8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Jun 9, 2011
Social media tips for wedding photographers. Techniques ... I have been into DSLR for about eight months and bought myself a macro to see what I .... It would be interesting to know what experienced photographers think but the point of ...
www.photoradar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=52471