Sharing With Love

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sad news of Steve Irwin's Death

I've just received news that Steven Irwin has just passed away earlier today. He had died from a stingray attack in the chest. I know, it's pretty hard to believe because he was like a cat with 9 lives. I even had to turn on the news just to confirm if its true.

I've seen some of his shows on cable TV and I always thought he was a great guy who contributed so much to the study of wild life. For those who still don't know who he is, he had his own documentary show on TV in which he features wild life from Down Under. It is a pretty educational show in which both adults and kids alike tune in everyday on Animal Planet. He also made a brief appearance in the first part of Dr DoLittle 2. His death is pretty sad news. He leaves behind his wife and 2 young children. Do keep him in your prayers.