Sharing With Love

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Macro Photography | Landscape Photography| Photography Tips


Can you show me some good macro photography? - Yahoo! Answers
Last post: Jun 8, 2011
Jun 8, 2011 ... It seems that I see a lot of macro shots that are … ... Anyone with tips for beach photography? Where can I take a full body shot? ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Macro photography with a Kodak Z8612 IS
3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Jun 8, 2011
A few weeks ago I ordered a macro lens and extension tube from Amazon, ... Forum ; Tips & Techniques; General Photography Discussion; Macro photography with a ... I have very little experience with either macro photography or extension ...
www.cambridgeincolour.com/forums/thread10565.htm
What do you think of my Macro Photography ? - Yahoo!7 Answers
Last post: Jun 8, 2011
"What do you think of my Macro Photography ?" - Find the answer to this question and millions more on Yahoo!7 Answers.
au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid...
Discover Wildlife • View topic - Image Stabilisation on a Macro Lens
5 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Jun 8, 2011
Discuss your Wildlife and Nature Photography tips, techniques and experiences. ... (With macro), the manufacturer quotes the IS as giving 2 stops .... Indoors and just a record photo (I have wood worm and the beetle have ...
www.discoverwildlife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f...t...